|Level||Beginner / Intermediate|
|Batch Size||15 - 20 Participants|
|Start date||September 25, 2017|
- Selenium Overview: Selenium Components and Architecture, Why Java for Selenium, Installing Java, Eclipse, First Eclipse Project and Java program, Platform independence.
- Selenium IDE: Installing Selenium IDE Recording Script, Running, Pausing and debugging Script Inserting commands in between script XPATHS and installing firebug to get XPATHS, Wait Commands, Verification and Assertions, Using Echo, Store Eval and Stored Vars.
- Junit, Sample Programs, Handling Input Box/Buttons ,Handling WebList, Radio Buttons, Checkboxes
- Class, Object, Method, Property Concept of Inheritance ,Overloading and Overriding Functions ,Usage of Inheritance in Selenium.
- Creating Packages, Accessing Classes and Methods, Good Features of eclipse, Accessing modifiers – (Public, Private, Default, Protected)
- Exception handing – try catch block and throwable class, Need of exception handling in Selenium framework.
- Explicit Vs Implicit waits
- Objects and count of objects
- Capturing screenshots with Web Driver
- Handling windows and switching windows
- Pop-up and alert handling
- Conditional and concatenation operators Usage of loops – While Loop, For Loops Data Types – String, Integer, Arrays ,Functions – Input Parameters, Return Types ,Local, Global, Static and Non-Static Variables, Creating Objects and Object References Call by reference and Value Constructors
- Creating Methods in java, Constructors
- Making your own XPath without firebug Dynamic
- Object Collections, iterator, hash map
- Apache POI-jar introduction, Reading/Writing Excel Files Apache pol introduction, Reading/Writing Excel Files
- Handling frames in web pages, Action Driver Introduction, Keyboard and Mouse event handling
- Xml Automation concepts
- Read/Write XML files, Working with nodes, converting into html file
- Regular Expressions, Validate varying objects and string , RegEx object, Matches, group classes
- Selenium Grid Concepts
- Introduction to hub, driver
- Approaches to start/stop hub and driver
- Using grid to run tests using RemoteWebDriver Setting desired & Fetching actual capabilities Configuring node parameters and timeouts
- Hub Diagnostic Messages
- Handling drag and drop, multi selection of objects
- File Concepts ,Html File Concepts, Sample programs on File Automation
- String class and functions Reading/Writing Text Files Reading Properties File in Java
- Html unit driver, FireFox Profiles settings, Handling file Upload Event
- Database Concepts
- JDBC Drivers, Connection Interface, Statement and Prepared Statement Interfaces
- Result Set Interface ,Firing select, insert, update and delete queries using jdbc, Looping the Result Set
- Introduction to MySQL Database, Sample programs on MySQL DB and Excel Database
- Web Table Concepts, child item operations
- What is TestNg
- Installing TestNg in Eclipse
- TestNg annotations
- Understanding usage of annotations
- Running a Test in TestNg
- Batch running of tests in TestNg
- Skipping Tests
- Parameterizing Tests – DataProvider
- Assertions/Reporting Errors
- TestNg Reports
- Advantages over Junit
- Using TestNg in Selenium
- Executing Grid in parallel environments with TestNg
- Project Implementation (8 hours)
- Framework Overview
- Reading XPATHS, Configuration from properties
- Initialize Web driver
- Implementing tests and batch running them
- Repeating a test with different Data Building utility functions Parameterization of tests using excel Controlling Execution order from excel
- Assertions and Reporting Errors
- Storing Screenshots of errors
- Generating the HTML reports
- Emailing test reports
- Creating a BAT file for project execution
- Framework Architect.
- Project discussion.
- Overall Recap Session.
- Framework Demo
- Advanced level Core java
- Interview Questions discussion ( 2 hours)
- Maven – Build Automation
- Git – Version Controlling
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Interview Workshop(6 hours)
Projects & Assignments
Selenium Early Adopter
Babu is an expert Selenium Webdriver with 17 years of industry exposure. As an WebDriver enthusiast he is actively involved in the research and development of high end automation of applications. His passion for this field is matched only by his eagerness to share his knowledge with others.
VJhas 6 years of solid professional experience in designing and developing automated test suites. He is an expert TestNG architect, who has a vast reservoir of knowledge to share with his participants.
Venu has more than 10 years of solid professional experience in designing and developing automation. He is an expert framework architect, who loves to explore different technologies and is passionate about explaining it to others.